Haney Home Concierge Job Description
Haney Home Concierge is a boutique concierge company in Austin, Texas. We pride ourselves with helping busy Austinites with projects that need handling. While our concept is simple, planning and execution is everything. Our service allows our clients to get back the one thing everyone needs more of: time. We have very loyal clients and have built our whole company on customer relationships and trust. We are looking to expand our team and are hiring for our next personal assistant/home concierge/do-it-all guru.
We make things happen for our clients. We strive to provide intuitive solutions for busy folks who need us to think AND execute on their behalf. We work hard to find multiple solutions to a problem; giving the client various options to choose from. We are very transparent, diligent, and read the email 3 times before pressing send. No two projects are the same; one week we may be getting a client’s mail while they are out of town and the next week we are meeting with a general contractor to get bids on a kitchen remodel. Our clients trust us, they know we have their best interest at heart, and they rely on our communications.
You are a quick, but meticulous thinker who is accustomed to change and rolls with the punches. You thrive in details and love to see the look on someone’s face when they thank you for your commitment to a project. You send yourself a reminder text/email at 10 pm when you have an idea about how to improve a project or process. DING! You like lists, lists, and more lists. Your colleagues and friends would describe you as “the planner” and you are the one in the group who books the dinner reservation weeks in advance. You are a great communicator and share great details. People read your emails and think “wow, they really gave me all of the information needed”. You are equal parts party planner, personal assistant, home organizer, and ninja.
- Meet and discuss scope of work with clients on property
- Arrange and schedule services for clients
- Scheduling routine maintenance work for clients’ houses
- Provide direction and knowledge upon receiving requests from clients
- Perform errands for clients
- Check in on houses when clients are out of town and/or request us to do so
- Research a variety of requests from clients (i.e. travel itineraries, products/appliances for their houses)
- Organize various rooms in clients houses
- Email, call, text clients on a daily or weekly basis
- Track billable hours
- In-person previous customer service experience is a must
- Must be very detailed and organized
- Strategic thinker/problem solver is a must
- Passion for helping people
- Experience with all social media preferred but not required
- Self-starting, flexible, and creative
- Must have own transportation and be willing to drive all around Austin
The job is for a part-time position, but would consider full time for the right applicant. Compensation commensurate with experience.
If you think you are the right fit, email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.